Pure-FTPd gives you an opportunity to monitor everything. Start controlling network health, performance, and configuration changes with Pure-FTPd.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide on how to work with the Pure-FTPd – FTP Server for LINUX Centos 8.3
- You should know the virtual machine’s IP address after purchasing and running it. So, you can find it in your Azure Dashboard. You must select a virtual machine from the list. When you click on the “Overview” button, your IP is displayed in the “Public IP address” line.
- You need to open the following ports for the work: 21 (TCP), 22 (TCP), 30000-50000 (TCP)
- You can use SSH and PuTTY applications to connect to the virtual machine.
- When starting the application, you must enter your username and password.
- To share files, you must transfer them or upload them to the following directory: /home/ftpusers/test/YourUser’sName.
Client FTP Software
Users can use any FTP client to allow clients to connect. One of the best solutions is to choose the FileZilla FTP client.
You must insert ftpes: // YourVM’sIP in the host field.
And your username and password.
After starting the connection, a window with a certificate will appear, in which you must check the box <Always trust certificate in future sessions > and click <OK>.
You will be connected to the FTP server after that.