PostgreSQL 9.2 for LINUX CentOS 7.7 (Certified by Tidal Media Inc.) is a powerful and convenient solution for web and app development. It is trusted for high data integrity, extensibility and strong level of security.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to PostgreSQL using pgAdmin 4 through SSH Tunnel
- Go to the pgAdmin downloading page – Download
- Select the desired version (in this guide we used v.4.17)
- Click on the installation file to download it
- After the file is downloaded, run it and finish the installation process
- Start the app. By default, the interface will be opened in the new tab of your browser.
- Click on “Add New Server” on the main page
- In the appeared pop-up window in the “Name” field enter the name of your connection
- Go to the “Connection” tab
- In the Host name/address field type 127.0.0.1
- In the “Password” field enter the password which you have used at connecting to the virtual machine
- Go to the “SSH Tunnel” tab
- Click the “Use SSH tunneling” switch
- In the “Tunnel host” field enter the address of the virtual machine
- In the “Username” field type the username to connect to VM
- In the “Password” field enter the password, which you have used at connecting to the virtual machine
- Click on “Save” to confirm the changes and establish the connection.