Pimp My Log – Log Viewer for Web Servers on Ubuntu is a PHP-based web GUI for viewing log files on a given server. By default, it will find the default Apache 2 access.log and error.log files.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Pimp My Log – Log Viewer for Web Servers on Ubuntu
- After purchasing and running the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (It is necessary to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open the following port:
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download.
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you should enter a username and password that were specified when creating the virtual machine.
- Now go to the address http://your_vm’s_ip/PimpMyLog (case sensitive link!).
- Enter login admin and password adminpwd
- Server is ready to go.
- Developer Documentation: