Phabricator – Git, Code, Manage Server for Ubuntu is the server with an integrated set of powerful tools to help companies build higher quality software.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connecting Phabricator
- To start the server, run the VM through the Azure Portal
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*your_vm’s_ip*
- When you go to the site, the main page will open with an authorization page. Use the login “admin” and the password “12345 pwd” to log in using the administrator account.
- First of all, it is recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the “Settings” section by clicking on the account icon in the upper right.
- Go to the “Password” section
- In the “Old Password” field, specify the old password “12345pwd” and then specify the new password of your choice.
7. Done, now you can create projects, repositories, tasks and much more!
8. More information can be found in the official documentation.
◉ Phabricator User Documentation