Configuration and connection to Packer on Windows Server 2022 DC Azure Edition
On the remote machine:
- Press Win + R.
- In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- Launch the Packer console in the remote desktop window displayed after connection
- To verify that the virtual machine is running, enter the command:
- To view the version of the virtual machine, enter the command:
> packer –version
For further interaction, please refer to the main documentation:
If you have any questions, welcome to our community:
Official website: Packer