Configuration and connection to Packer on Debian 11
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click “Accept”.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- To verify that the virtual machine is running, enter the command:
- To view the version of the virtual machine, enter the command:
> packer –version
7.Now you can work with completely clean Packer on Debian 11