Open Web Analytics – Traffic Analytics on Ubuntu is a web analytics framework that lets you stay in control of how your instrument and analyze the use of your websites and application.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and Connection to Open Web Analytics
- To connect to a VM, you need PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download.
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you will need to enter a username and password that were specified when creating the virtual machineю
- Enter the following command:
> sudo nano /var/www/html/owa/owa-config.php
- Find the line “define” in the document (‘OWA_PUBLIC_URL’, ‘http://126.96.36.199/’); and change 188.8.131.52 to the current virtual machine address. You can navigate through the document using the arrows on the keyboard and paste the copied text using the right mouse button.
- To exit the document, press Ctrl + X on the keyboard. Then “Y” to confirm the save. And Enter to save to the same file.
- Now you can go to the admin panel at the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- Use the username and password admin for authorization (authorization only works through the Firefox browser!).
- More information on setting up Open Web Analytics can be found at the following URL.
Home · Open-Web-Analytics/Open-Web-Analytics Wiki · GitHub
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must use ONLY Firefox browser for the authorization.