OBS – Live Streaming Server for Windows 2019 allows you to broadcast and record your video, capture and mix video/audio in real time, create scenes, stream on the most popular streaming platforms and more.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the OBS – Live Streaming Server for Windows 2019
- After starting the VM on the desktop, you will see the OBS Studio shortcut, you need to open it.
- In the window that appears, select “Yes”
3. Click “Next”
4. Next, we need to choose the stream quality (choose depending on the power of your VM), then click “Next”.
- Сhoose the service where you are going to stream, in our case it is Twitch.
- To stream on Twitch you need to connect your account or enter StreamKey.
- We chose the option of logging into your account, after logging in you need to select some more settings for the streaming on Twitch. After setting, click “Next”.
- After auto-configuration is done you can click “Apply”
9. Now you can customize the scene for the stream. In our case, we will add to the desktop in Source.
10. You can also add capture to your game and webcam.
11. After setting up the scene, click “Start Streaming”
12. To check, you can go to your channel and make sure at that the stream is going.
The manual from the developer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c0sghJ-waBxXVrsDlgqj2fbGdUfxAcau/view