OBS – Live Streaming Server for Windows 2019 allows you to broadcast and record your video, capture and mix video/audio in real time, create scenes, stream on the most popular streaming platforms and more.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the OBS – Live Streaming Server for Windows 2019 on amazon
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- After starting the VM on the desktop, you will see the OBS Studio shortcut, you need to open it.
- In the window that appears, select “Yes”.
- Click “Next”.
- Next, we need to choose the stream quality (choose depending on the power of your VM), then click “Next”.
- Сhoose the service where you are going to stream, in our case it is Twitch.
- To stream on Twitch you need to connect your account or enter StreamKey.
- We chose the option of logging into your account, after logging in you need to select some more settings for the streaming on Twitch. After setting, click “Next”.
- After auto-configuration is done you can click “Apply”.
- Now you can customize the scene for the stream. In our case, we will add to the desktop in Source.
- You can also add capture to your game and webcam.
- After setting up the scene, click “Start Streaming”.
- To check, you can go to your channel and make sure that the stream is going.
The manual from the developer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c0sghJ-waBxXVrsDlgqj2fbGdUfxAcau/view