Nextcloud – File Sync and Share Server for Ubuntu is a complete software that allows us to synchronize files, folders, calendars and contacts between multiple devices. Nextcloud is also a set of client-server software to create file hosting.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide on how to work with the Nextcloud – File Sync and Share Server for Ubuntu 20.04 on Amazon
- After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the amazon firewall
- To access the admin panel, you need to enter in the address bar http://yourVM’sIP/
- There are no users when you first turn on the Nextcloud portal, you need to create a new user, after creating this user will get administrator rights.
- You need to enter a username and password, then click Finish
- To upload files to the cloud, click the corresponding button.
- There is a manual from developers in the cloud, you can also familiarize yourself with it
- Official Documentation: