Nextcloud is a suite of client-server software for creating and using file hosting services.
It quickly became the most popular self-hosted collaboration solution for tens of millions of users at thousands of organizations across the globe thanks to its great capabilities
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Nextcloud – File Sync and Share Server on Linux CentOS 7.9
- After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the amazon firewall
- To access the admin panel, you need to enter in the address bar http://yourVM’sIP/
4. There are no users when you first turn on the Nextcloud portal, you need to create a new user, after creating this user will get administrator rights.
5. You need to enter a username and password, then click Finish
6. To upload files to the cloud, click the corresponding button.
7. There is a manual from developers in the cloud, you can also familiarize yourself with it
8. Official Documentation: