Nextcloud – File Sync and Share Server for Ubuntu is a complete software that allows us to synchronize files, folders, calendars and contacts between multiple devices. Nextcloud is also a set of client-server software to create file hosting.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Nextcloud – File Sync and Share Server for Ubuntu
- After purchasing and start of the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the azure firewall
- To access the admin panel, you need to enter in the address bar http://yourVM’sIP/
- There are no users when you first turn on the Nextcloud portal, you need to create a new user, after creating this user will get administrator rights.
5. You need to enter a username and password, then click Finish
- To upload files to the cloud, click the corresponding button.
- There is a manual from developers in the cloud, you can also familiarize yourself with it