Neo4j is NoSQL, native graph database that provides an ACID-compliant transactional backend for your applications. Helping organizations make sense of their data by revealing how people, processes, locations, and systems are interrelated.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run container image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection Neo4j Community Edition 4.0.0 Debian 10 Container
How to create and configure the Azure Container Registry and to start creating the Container, you can find Here
- While creating a container, ports 7474 7473 7687 TCP should be opened.
- After purchasing and starting the Container you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the Container from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “IP Address”).
- After starting the Container, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http: //*vm_ip*:7474
- In the “Connect URL” field, you must enter the IP address of the container instead of zeros.
- At the first run enter “neo4j” into the “Username” and “Password” fields and click Connect.
- After that you will be prompted to create a user with new login information. Specify a username and password that are convenient for you. At the next authorization, they will need to be specified for login.