Nagios is available as monitoring software for IT systems, networks and infrastructure. Nagios contains a wide array of infrastructure monitoring by allowing plug-ins to extend its monitoring capabilities.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connecting to Nagios: Network Monitoring System on CentOS 7 using PuTTY
- To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click Accept.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- Enter your username and password in the window that opens.
and click “Sign in”