Myddleware is a software that simply applies your business logic to exploit your data and increase growth. Use it to connect your applications together and undertake simple and complex data integration operations.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection to Myddleware on Ubuntu
- Enter admin and adminpwd into the login and password fields respectively.
- It is recommended to immediately change the password for the service. To do this, go to your account settings by clicking in the upper right corner “Admin – My account”
- Enter the old password, the new one and repeat the new one again.
- For further operations with the service, you may need an ssh connection.
You need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download.
Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console it is necessary to enter a username and password that were specified while creating the virtual machine.
Detailed setup instructions of Myddleware: