The configuration and starting the Moodle Learning Server for Windows 2016
1. Connect to the VM.
2. Open Windows Explorer and follow the next path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle
3. Open the config.php file using Notepad++
4. Find the option $CFG->wwwroot in the document and substitute 22.214.171.124 with the external IP address of the VM. Or you can specify a domain name that refers to the external IP address of the VM.
5. Now you can go to the site at the following address: http://**vm_ip/moodle .
For authorization use the admin account (the login and the password are in the Readme file on the desktop of the VM).
6. To find more information about setting up and using Moodle at the following links: