Moodle Learning Management System on Windows 2016 is a powerful Learning Management System with modular design and over 1,000 plugins and extensions support.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The configuration and starting the Moodle Learning Server for Windows 2016
- Connect to the VM
- Open Windows Explorer and follow the next path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle
- Open the config.php file using Notepad++
- Find the option $CFG->wwwroot in the document and substitute 18.104.22.168 with the external IP address of the VM. Or you can specify a domain name that refers to the external IP address of the VM.
- Now you can go to the site at the following address: http://**vm_ip/moodle
For authorization use the admin account (the login and the password are in the Readme file on the desktop of the VM).
- To find more information about setting up and using Moodle at the following links: