Moodle is an open-source learning management system (LMS) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. Developed on pedagogical principles, Moodle is used for blended learning, distance education, flipped classroom, e-learning projects in schools, universities, workplaces, and other sectors.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Moodle Learning Management System on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS AWS
- To start the server, you just need to start the Instance through EC2 Management Console.
- Now you can go to the site at the following address: http://**vm_ip/moodle .
For authorization use login admin and password moodleAdmin.1
- To find more information about setting up and using Moodle at the following links:
Admin quick guide – MoodleDocs
To connect to the Server, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
To work with the server, you should connect to it via PuTTY
- Download and run Putty
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login ubuntu