Moodle is a perfect solution for blended learning, distance education, flipped classroom and other e-learning projects. With customizable management features, it is used to create private websites with online courses for educators and trainers
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Moodle on CentOS
- To start the server, you just need to start the VM through Azure Portal.
- To configure the server, you should connect to the VM and call the game console. To connect, you need PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console it is necessary to enter a username and password that were specified while creating the virtual machine.
- To access the server through a browser, you should add the VM’s IP address to the Moodle configuration file. To do this, run the following commands:
> sudo su
> domedit %vm_ip%
- Now you can go to the site at the following address: http://**vm_ip/moodle .
For authorization use login admin and password moodleAdmin.1
- To find more information about setting up and using Moodle at the following links: