MongoDB is designed to build high performance, high availability, and automatic scaling data stores. This allows the storage of heterogeneous data which requires flexibility, replication, and sharding on a frequent basis.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to MongoDB using Robo 3T 1.4 through the SSH tunnel
- Go to the download page of Robo 3T v.1.4.1 – Download
- Download the portable(.zip) or the installer (.exe)
- If the portable version was downloaded, unpack the archive “robo3t-1.4.1-windows-x86_64-122dbd9.zip” and run the file robo3t.exe
If you’ve downloaded the installer, run the file “robo3t-1.4.1-windows-x86_64-122dbd9.exe” and finish the installation process. After that open the Robo 3T app through the start menu.
- When you start the app, the window with the creation of the connection opens. If this did not happen, click “File” > “Connect…” in the upper right corner.
- In the “Connections” window click on “Create”
- In the “Connection” tab in the “Name” field name the connection in any convenient way. The other fields leave with no changes
- Go to the “SSH” tab and tick the “Use SSH tunnel”
- In the “SSH Address” field enter the address of the virtual machine
- In the “SSH User Name” field type the username to connect to the VM
- In the “SSH Auth Method” field select the “Password”
- In the “User Password” field write the password which was used to connect to the virtual machine before.
- Click “Save” to save the connection
- In the Connection window select the connection you just created and click the “Connect” button.