A platform for players to interact and play together, providing a unique and entertaining gaming experience.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection to Minecraft Bedrock Server for Windows Server 2022 DC
- To run the server you should find the “Start Server” shortcut on the desktop of the VM and run it.
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
In order for VM to work correctly, you need to open port 19132 UDP in Azure Firewall
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- Click “Play” in the main menu.
- Go to the “Servers” tab and click “Add Server”.
- In the window, in the “Server Name” field name the server as you like.
- In the “Server Address” field enter the IP address of the VM and click “Play”. The “Port” field leaves with no changes
Get your own Minecraft universe!