Minecraft Bedrock Game Server for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS provides you to set the rules of the game – and invite all of your friends to play with you. You will be able to install all the mods you want and customize your world with variety of elements.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to start and connect to Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server for Ubuntu
1. To start the server, you just need to start the VM through Azure Portal.
2. For the connection to the server you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
3. Run your client to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
4. Click “Play” in the main menu.
5. Go to the “Servers” tab and click “Add Server”.
6. In the appeared window, in the “Server Name” field name the server as you like.
7. In the “Server Address” field enter the IP address of the VM and click “Play”. The “Port” field leave with no changes.