Configuration and running Mattermost
- Start VM through Azure Portal. Mattermost service run automatically when VM will be started.
- For the initial server configuration, go to the following address http://*vm_ip:8065 with any browser.
- The page with the registration of the administrative account will be opened. Fill all necessary fields.
- Now you need to create a team. To do this, click “Create a team”, then you will enter the name of your first team and it will be created.
- Now you can add new users and manage the team. To add a new user, click on the account icon in the upper left corner and select “Invite People”.
- Now you can copy the invitation link.If you don’t see the link, try to disable AdBlock or another plugin that blocks unsolicited ads.
- Mattermost service can be used not only through the browser. You can find the list of available platforms at the following link – Download
Official instructions for setting up and working with Mattermost: