Mantis Bug Tracker is an open source issue tracker that provides a delicate balance between simplicity and power. Users are able to get started in minutes and start managing their projects while collaborating with their teammates and clients effectively.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Mantis Bug Tracker System
- First, to connect to MantisBT System, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Azure Firewall
- To access to MantisBT you should go by the link http://ip/mantis in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Azure.
When you click on the link, you will see the following:
- By default there is one user is present in MantisBT, where the login is “administrator” and the password is “root”. In the Username field you should enter the login – “administrator” and click <Login>. Then you will see the page:
- On the page that is displayed above, in the “Password” field, you should enter the default password “root” and click “Login” to complete authorization.
- After logging in, it is possible to change the default password “root” at any convenient for you.
- In the “Confirm Password” field type “root”.
- In the “New Password” field enter any convenient for you password.
- In the “Confirm Password” field type the new password again.
- Also, you should enter your e-mail address in the “E-mail” field.
On the desktop there is the file called “Admin_Guide” where is the instruction and the detailed description how to work with MantisBT.