NGINX can proxy SMTP, POP3, and IMAP protocols to one of the upstream mail servers that host mail accounts and thus can be used as a single endpoint for email clients.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Mail Server Nginx on Ubuntu 21.04
- After purchasing and starting the Container you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the Container from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “IP Address”)
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host Name” field and click “Open” to connect.
- In the window that appears, click Accept.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine (a password is not displayed when entering)
- The next window is displayed
- To check that NginX is up and running and get the list of all running Nginx processes, enter the command
ps -ax | grep nginx
Once Nginx is started, it can be controlled by invoking the executable with the -s parameter. Use the following syntax:
nginx -s signal
Where signal may be one of the following:
- stop — fast shutdown
- quit — graceful shutdown
- reload — reloading the configuration file
- reopen — reopening the log files
More documentation about NginX here – Beginner’s Guide
Get answer your question – FAQ