In Killing Floor 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Killing Floor 2
- To start the server, you must connect to the VM via RDP and open the KF2Server.bat file on the desktop.
- The window with the server does not appear immediately, wait for the console to appear. Then wait for the following text to appear, indicating that the server has started successfully.
- To connect to the server, start the “Killing Floor 2” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write open %vm_adress% and press “Enter” to connect. For example: open 127.0.0.1
If you were unable to connect to the server, you should update the server. To do this, connect to the VM through RDP and do the following:
- Close the server
- Go to the “C:\steamcmd” folder and open the “steamcmd” file
- Enter the following commands in sequence:
> login anonymous
> force_install_dir "C:\kf2"
> app_update 232130 validate
- Wait until the server is updated, and run “start server.bat” file from the desktop again.