Kanboard is a project management software. It visualizes your work clearly and simply so you can limit work in progress, better manage project tasks, easily track the current status of a project, and focus on your goal.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection Settings of Kanboard – Kanban Project Management on Ubuntu 18.04
- To start the server, launch the VM through the Azure Portal
- After starting the VM, you can go to the admin panel. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- When you go to the site, a page with authorization will open. Use “admin” as login and password as well.
- First of all, It’s recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the profile settings in the upper right corner of the page.
- Go to the “Change password” section and complete the password change procedure.
- To create a public project, click “New Project” in the upper left corner of the page.
7. Enter the name and identifier (optional) of your project.
8. Now you can add new tasks and work with the board.