A Kanban board is a visual way to manage tasks and workflows, which utilizes an analog or digital board with columns and cards. The cards represent tasks, and the columns organize those tasks by their progress or current stage in development.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection Settings of Kanboard – Kanban Project Management on Ubuntu 18.04
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the AWS firewall.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the admin panel. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- When you go to the site, a page with authorization will open.
Username to log in – “admin”
In the password field, enter the Instance ID of your VM
Besides, the login data (username and password) are available in the text file on the VM itself. To view this file, please follow the “Connecting to Ubuntu and getting the login data” instructions given below.
- First of all, It’s recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the profile settings in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Go to the “Change password” section and complete the password change procedure.
6. To create a public project, click “New Project” in the upper left corner of the page
7. Enter the name and identifier (optional) of your project
8. Now you can add new tasks and work with the board.
Connecting to Ubuntu and getting the login data:
To connect to the Server, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
To work with the server, you should connect to it via PuTTY
- Download and run Putty
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login ubuntu
- In the console, enter the following command:
> cat /credentials.txt
And in response you will get the username и password to log in Kanboard.