A Kanban board is a visual way to manage tasks and workflows, which utilizes an analog or digital board with columns and cards. The cards represent tasks, and the columns organize those tasks by their progress or current stage in development.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection Settings of Kanboard – Kanban Project Management on Linux CentOS 8.3
- To connect to the Server, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
- To connect to a virtual machine, you need to open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in Security groups of the VM.
- Use PuTTY (Download and run Putty) program to work with the server
- After opening Putty go to SSH section then select Auth
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – centos.
Or use the User name that was specified after the VM was created.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login – centos
- In the console, enter the following command: > cat /credentials.txtAnd in response you will get the username and password to log in Kanboard.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the admin panel. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*
- Username to log in – “admin”
In the password field, enter the Instance ID of your VM
Also, the data is duplicated in the file / credentials.txt (this command was written in step 9)
- First of all, It’s recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the profile settings in the upper right corner of the page.
- Go to the “Change password” section and complete the password change procedure.
- To create a public project, click “New Project” in the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter the name and identifier (optional) of your project.