Up-to-date and secure image. Jenkins is a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) server designed to automate the building, testing, and deploying of any software project.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to Setup Jenkins on Windows 2016 in AWS
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- Launch Internet Explorer on the VM.
- Enter and follow the next address: http:/localhost:8080 in your browser. Jenkins pre-configuration page will be opened.
- Follow the next path C:\Program Files(x86)\Jenkins\secrets In Windows Explorer, and open the initialAdminPassword file using Notepad.
- The received password from the InitialAdminPassword file has to be entered in the Administrator password field in your browser, then click “Continue”.
- Click “Install suggested plugins”, otherwise, if you need additional settings, click “Select plugins to install”
- You will be prompted to create an admin user, after the plugins are installed. Fill in all the fields and click “Save and continue”.
- After the user is created, you will be prompted to change the URL to access Jenkins,. You can leave it unchanged and click “Save and Finish”. Then click “Start using Jenkins” to complete.
- You can go to Jenkins from anywhere now. To do this, open the following address: http://*vm_ip*: 8080 in a browser convenient for you.