Jellyfin – Streaming Media Server on Windows Server 2016 enables you to collect, manage, and stream your media. Run the server on your system and gain access to the leading software entertainment system, bells and whistles included.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and Connection Jellyfin – Streaming Media Server on Windows Server 2016
- To start the server, start the VM through Amazon Portal
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http: //*vm_ip*:8096.
- When you first open the site, the primary configuration will open. At the first stage, select the desired language and press <Next>.
4. In the next step, you will be prompted to create an account. Specify your preferred name with password and press <Next>.
5. Then, there will be a suggestion to create a Media Library. You can skip this item and return to it later.
6. The next step is to choose metadata language. You can leave the default and go to the next step.
7. Remote access settings are recommended to be left unchanged. And in the next step, press <Finish> to complete the installation.
8. Now you need to log in through the account that was created in the first stage.
9. Done. Now you can create your own libraries for further broadcasting and playing them on any device.
Port 8096 TCP should be opened in Amazon Portal.