Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich resources, better loot and higher tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher environments and new challenges at you that can’t be taken on without the proper gear or refined skill.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Hurtworld Game Server
- To start the server, you must connect to the VM via RDP and open the start server.bat file on the desktop.
- After opening the console, the server will run in the background. You can view the work of the process in the task manager.
- To connect to the server, start the “Hurtworld” game on your PC, open the console with the “F1” key on your keyboard, write connect %vm_adress% and press “Enter” to connect. For example: connect 127.0.0.1
If you were unable to connect to the server, you should update the server. To do this, connect to the VM through RDP and do the following:
- Close the server (close the program with the task manager)
- Go to the “C:\steamcmd” folder and open the “steamcmd” file
- Enter the following commands in sequence:
> login anonymous
> force_install_dir "C:\hurtworld_ds"
> app_update 405100 validate
- Wait until the server is updated, and run “start server.bat” file from the desktop again.