Grafana® Statistics Dashboard on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is a multi-platform analytics and interactive visualization web application. It provides charts, graphs, and alerts for the web when connected to supported data sources.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connecting to Cacti®: Service Monitoring Server on CentOS 8.4 using PuTTY
- To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click Accept.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- In the browser enter http://ipVM/cacti. For example http://184.108.40.206/cacti
- Enter your username and password in the window that opens.
and click “Login”
- While on the site, point in the hover to the upper right corner to logged in as admin.
- Click “Change Password”.
- Create a new password and click “Save”.
For further interaction, use this instruction:
If you have any questions, please refer to the main documentation: https://www.cacti.net/documentation.php
Official website – https://www.cacti.net/