Gitbucket – Plan Projects, Code, Test, and Deploy is an easily installable Git platform written with Scala, with high extensibility & GitHub API compatibility.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection to Gitbucket – Plan Projects, Code, Test, and Deploy
- To start the server, run the VM through the Azure Portal.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*your_vm’s_ip*:8080.
- When you go to the site, the main page will open. Go to the login page by clicking “Login” in the upper right.
- For authorization, use the “root” as the login and the password.
- First of all, it is recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the “Account Settings” section and complete the password change procedure.
- Enter a new password in the “Password” field and click “Save”. You cannot specify special characters in the password (for example, $ &, etc.)
- To create a new project, point to the “+” icon and click the “New Repository” button.
- Specify a name for the repository. Change the remaining fields to your preference.
9. Done, now the repository is ready for further work with it.
10. You can find more information about configuration and creating repositories in the official documentation.
A Git platform powered by Scala