FTP-server – a server that runs on the File Transfer Protocol (File Transfer Protocol). Used to exchange files between computers over a local network and the Internet
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain
FTP Server Minimal on Windows Server 2019
- To connect to a virtual machine start the program “Remote Desktop Connection”
- Enter the IP address of the virtual machine in the field “Computer” and press “Connect”
- Next, enter the username/password that you specified when creating the virtual machine
4. Start up the Filezilla Server Instance application, with the shortcut on your desktop. In the pop-up window click “Connect” as displayed below (the password field is empty)
5. Next, you need to add a user. To do this, go to the tab – “Edit” and select – “Users”
6. Click “Add”, type in your username, and then click “OK”
7. Click the “password” checkbox and enter the password
8. To add this directory, you must click the “Add” button and select this path C:\FTP. Set checkboxes in the Files and Directories blocks напротив всех значений.
9. It is recommended to use the filezilla ftp client to work with the server.
You can download it from the link https://filezilla.ru/get/
- Enter in the <Host> field the IP of your machine
- In the <Username> field, the name of your machine that you created in paragraph 6
- In the <Password> field, the password that you specified in paragraph 7
Now you can use FTP Server Minimal on Windows Server 2019 adapted for Azure.