Fathom Privacy-Focused Website Analytics on Ubuntu provide you with analytics of your top content, top referrers and a few more useful details. Everything you need is on a single screen, so you can use the data to make decisions quickly.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Fathom Privacy-Focused Website Analytics on Ubuntu
- After purchasing and running the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (It is necessary to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open the following port:
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you should enter a username and password that were specified when creating the virtual machine.
- Now go to the address http://YourVM’sIP:8080.
- Enter login firstname.lastname@example.org and password admin@123
- In the following window you must enter the name of your site.
- And click “Create site”.
- Now you need to add the proposed code to your website.
- Server is ready to go.
- Developer Documentation:
Software is free
You pay for pre-configured microsoft VM and configuration.
If you do not agree with any condition – please do not use the product.