Farming Simulator 19 lets you act as a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines, crops to harvest and animals to tend to.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Farming Simulator 19 for Windows 2016
- To start the server, you need an additional Steam account with the purchased Farming Simulator 19 game. It is impossible to create a server and play with one account. Before starting the server, log into the Steam account on the VM, where the game was purchased (the second Steam shortcut on the desktop is not needed, you can delete it).
- After logging into the Steam account, run the shortcut “Start Server.exe” from the desktop.
- Go to the server’s web control panel. To do this, follow the link from any device http://%vm_ip%:8080
- Login and password are in the file dedicatedServer.xml along the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 19. Login and password can be changed in this file.
- The server configuration page will open. It is recommended to change the server name to a unique one to make it easier to find it in the server browser inside the game. After setting the parameters, click “Start” to start it.
- A Steam window will open on the VM, where you will have to confirm the user agreement and start the game (by clicking OK). If, after confirming, the game does not start – restart Steam and start the server from the web panel again.
- Start Farming Simulator 19 from another Steam account. In the main menu, select “Multiplayer” – “Join Game” – select a character – “International” (depending on what was selected in the “Matchmaking Server” item in step 5).
- In the “Game Name” field, enter the name of the server specified in step 5. After the server appears in the list, double-click on it to connect.