ejudge – Online Judge for Code on Ubuntu is a system for holding various events, where automatic checking of programs is required.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection and configuration of ejudge – Online Judge for Code on Ubuntu
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you will need to enter a username and password that were specified the when the VM have been creating.
- Enter the following commands in sequence.
> sudo su
> su – ejudge
> /home/ejudge/inst-ejudge/bin/./ejudge-control start
- Now you can go to the main page of the site. To do this, open the following address in a browser convenient for you http://*vm_ip*/cgi-bin/serve-control
- Use ejudge login and password to authorize.
7. First of all, it is recommended to change the default password for the administrator account. To do this, open the user editing page
- Double-click left on the user ejudge.
- Click the <Change> button opposite the “Password” field
- Enter your new password twice in the “New password” and “Confirm new password” fields. Then check the box next to “USE SHA1” for more password security. After all, click on the “Change password” button to complete editing the password.