Configuration and connection to Docker EE on Windows Server 2022 DC Azure Edition
- On the remote machine press Win + R.
- In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- Launch the PowerShell
- To verify that the virtual machine is running, enter the command:
> docker info
- To start, stop Docker daemon, update repository use shortcuts
For more information on creating and launching containers, follow the links: