Configuration and connection to Docker Engine – Enterprise on Windows Server 2022 Base
- On the remote machine press Win + R.
- In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- To start and stop Docker use shortcuts
- To verify that the virtual machine is running, launch the PowerShell and enter the command:
> docker info
For more information on creating and launching containers, follow the links: