Connecting and configuring Docker Community Edition on Linux CentOS Stream 8
After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
To connect to the Server, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3) Guide – How To – Create and use Key Pair to connect to a VM
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login centos.
- To check that Docker is up and running, enter the command
sudo docker run hello-world
For further interaction, please refer to the main documentation:
If you have any questions, welcome to our community: