Connecting to Debian 10 Minimal using PuTTY
- To work, you must open port 22 (TCP) in the network properties in the AWS firewall.
- To work with the server, you should connect to it via PuTTY (Download PuTTY)
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth. In the Auth section, click Browse and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – admin.
Now you have successfully connected and can use your new Debian 10 Minimal. The advantage of this VM is that it has been optimized for better performance.