Counter Strike 1.6 Server for Windows 2016 allows you to deploy you personal server. Now you can create the teams and invite your friends to take part in the game to accomplish the challenges.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Counter Strike 1.6 Server for Windows 2016
1. After purchasing and start of the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
2. You will find the shortcut of the app on the desktop. Click twice to run it.
3. If the application did not open correctly, you need to minimize it and deploy it again by clicking on the icon in the taskbar.
4. The server is configured in the window that have appeared (for playing through the Internet, you need to select an appropriate item)
5. After configuration you should click <Start Server>
6. The connection to server is performed using the public IP VM, not the IP specified in the window of the server!!!
7. To connect in the game, you can use for example the connect command – xx.xx.xx.xx – where instead of xx.xx.xx.xx your IP VM