Counter-Strike is more than a decade on stage and it still remains one of the most entertaining online games. Step into the world, where the teams are facing each other to complete their missions.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Ubuntu
To connect to the VM, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3).
- Download and run Putty
- Go to the “SSH” section in the left panel and then to “Auth”.
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login ubuntu.
- To manage the server, you can use the commands described in the basic usage tab on the page – https://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/csczserver/
- To connect to the server, start the “Counter Strike Condition Zero” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write connect %vm_adress%, and press “Enter” to connect. For example: connect 127.0.0.1