Counter-Strike: Condition Zero was originally designed to introduce a single-player experience and therefore it has more in-depth single-player modes available than other entries in the series. In addition, the traditional multiplayer mode is also available.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Counter-Strike: Condition Zero CentOS 8.2
To connect to the VM, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
- Download and run Putty
- Go to the “SSH” section in the left panel and then to “Auth”.
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login centos
- To manage the server, you can use the commands described in the basic usage tab on the page – https://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/csczserver/
- To connect to the server, start the “Counter Strike Condition Zero” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write connect %vm_adress% and press “Enter” to connect. For example: connect 127.0.0.1