Connecting and configuring Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on CentOS Stream 8
To connect to the VM, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
- Download and run Putty
- Go to the “SSH” section in the left panel and then to “Auth”.
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login centos
- To manage the server, you can use the commands described in the basic usage tab on the page – Deploy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Game Servers
- To connect to the server, start the “Counter Strike Condition Zero” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write connect vm_adress and press “Enter” to connect. For example: connect 127.0.0.1
Let’s go! Hold your positions.
Bad guys will be down!