Myddleware is a software that simply applies your business logic to exploit your data and increase growth. Use it to connect your applications together and undertake simple and complex data integration operations.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
- To start the server, you just need to start the VM through Azure Portal.
- To configure the server, you should connect to the VM and call the game console. To connect, you need PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download.
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console it is necessary to enter a username and password that were specified while creating the virtual machine.
- Run the following commands, to open the game console:
> sudo su
> screen -r
To exit the console correctly, use the Ctrl + A key combination, then releasing only the A button, press D on the keyboard.
- To connect to the server, start the “Counter Strike 1.6” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write connect %vm_adress% and press “Enter” to connect. For example: connect 127.0.0.1
If you were unable to connect to the the server, you should update the server. To do this, connect to the VM through PuTTY and do the following:
- First of all, you must stop the server, you can do this using the following commands:
> sudo su (If you haven’t run this command before)
> systemctl stop cs16
- Enter the following commands in sequence:
> login anonymous
> force_install_dir /home/steamuser/cs16
> app_update 90 validate
> cd /home/steamuser
> chown -R steamuser:steamuser cs16
> systemctl start cs16