Chivalry: Medieval Warfare dives you into the castles besieges and villages raids. This is a fast-paced medieval first person slasher with a focus on multiplayer battles.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Chivalry Game Server
- To start the server, you must connect to the VM via RDP and open the start server.bat file on the desktop.
- The Windows console opens. The server will be fully started after the following text appears.
- To connect to the server, start the “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” game on your PC, open the console with the “~” key on your keyboard, write open %vm_adress% and press “Enter” to connect. For example: open 127.0.0.1
If you were unable to connect to the server, you should update the server. To do this, connect to the VM through RDP and do the following:
- Close the server
- Go to the “C:\steamcmd” folder and open the “steamcmd” file
- Enter the following commands in sequence:
> login anonymous
> force_install_dir “C:\chivalry”
> app_update 220070 validate
- Wait until the server is updated, and run “start server.bat” file from the desktop again.