Bugzilla is a tool used to track bugs and issues of a project or a software. It helps the developers and other stakeholders to keep track of outstanding problems with the product.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
How to create and connect to Bugzilla Bug Tracker
- First, to connect to Bugzilla Bug Tracker, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Azure Firewall.
- To access Bugzilla Bug Tracker you should go by the link http://ip in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Azure).
When you click on the link, you will see the following window, where you should click the “Log In” button at the bottom of the page to enter the account:
A user (also an administrator) for the Bugzilla Bug Tracker was created in the system according to the standard.
- After entering email@example.com and h8verh785R34 as username and password, respectively, you will see a window with further instructions on setting up the Bugzilla Bug Tracker system:
- For the security of your data, it is recommended to change the mailbox address and password. To do this, go to the “Preferences” tab, upon opening you will see the following settings window:
- After, when you go to the “Account Information” tab, you can change the standard email and password.