Bugzilla is a Defect Tracking System or Bug-Tracking System. Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Bugzilla Bug Tracker
1. First, to connect to Bugzilla Bug Tracker, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Azure Firewall.
2. To access to Bugzilla Bug Tracker you should go by the link http://ip/mybugzilla in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Azure).
At clicking on the link, you will see the following window, where you should click the “Log In” button at the bottom of the page to enter the account:
A user (also an administrator) for the Bugzilla Bug Tracker was created in the system according to the standard, the login information is located on the virtual machine’s desktop in a file called ”Read me”.
3. After entering your account, you will see a window with further instructions on setting up the Bugzilla Bug Tracker system:
4. For the security of your data, it is recommended to change the mailbox address and password. To do this, go to the “Preferences” tab, upon opening you will see the following settings window:
5. After, when you go to the “Account Information” tab, you can change the standard email and password.